This is a cheap and cheerful motel. The room was clean and had a good size TV, air con, microwave, fridge, hairdryer and a powerful shower. The bed was clean and comfortable. Very little not like for the price. Oh and a complimentary breakfast too.
Very adequate for the price. Clean; owner very nice . Hot breakfast and very tasty. Room nothing fancy but who wants to pay $100 for a bed to sleep in for 6 hours.? We liked the outside entrance. Also microwave, fridge , coffee in room.
Great accommodations and excellant customer service. Clean and quite room(s), we booked two. Will definately recommend a stayover. Conveniently located near casino. Easy in and out and a goid breakfast.
Let me start by saying, we use to stay here traveling for business. It was inexpensive and convenient. Booking - When I tried booking the hotel on the Choice app, it stated that there were not any rooms available. I called the local number of the hotel to see if that was in fact correct, it was not. I reserved the room for later that evening. Outside the rooms there were wires strung all over. Wires from the second floor down to the first, some going across from one building to another, wires on the ground. I’m not sure what the wires were to, but they needed to be marked so people could see them. Room - The room had a funny smell to it. At first I thought it was something they used to clean the room due to pets. That was not it as for the room was not clean. It has missed ‘Spring Cleaning’ for the past couple of years. My husband and I were tired from driving all day so we just let it go. As we were unpacking, there was a beep every couple of minutes. The smoke detector’s battery was going dead. Not a big deal, that happens. My husband climbed on a chair and took the battery out. We went to the office to tell them so they could replace the battery. The women gave us a 9 volt battery for us to do it ourselves!! Wow!! We went to the restaurant/bar next to the hotel. The service was wonderful!!! The food not so much. Like I stated before, our service there was wonderful so one can overlook the food. Returning to the room, we put the battery back into the smoke detector and reset it. No no beeping! The bed/bedding - I ‘m not sure how a hotel can go downhill so fast! The pillows smelled like urine!! The sheets were stained. I may sound picky, but I don’t want stained bedding and urine scented pillows!! The shower had hair in it. Not even sure if it had been cleaned from the last patron. Points - Since I wasn’t able to book the room online, I guess I have lost out on my points for the stay. It would have been nice to find a positive thing for $80!! Needless to say, we will not be returning to this establishment! …
هل تمتلك أو تدير هذه المنشأة؟ اطلب إدراجك مجانًا للرد على التعليقات وتحديث ملفك التعريفي والمزيد.اطلب إدراجك